How to get my Real Estate License?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my Real Estate License?

So, I'm mostly a wholesaler, but as you may know it's a grey area, and many people think it is basically operating as a Real Estate Agent/Broker but without a license. It's not illegal, but it's a grey area and may be open to interpretation.

SO, I just want to get my real estate agent license, and be worry free. So where do I even start? I'm in Tennessee by the way if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help. Would love to hear from anyone who is already an agent or broker.

Have you found a good real estate broker to consult with? It is not a tough process to get a real estate license. To build a real estate broker career NJ it is very important to first work under a professional. Search online to find a good real estate agent/broker.

Comment

For a license, you have to take the real estate license course and pass the exam If your plan is to take an online course then practice through workout scripts.
      GREL empowers agents, investors, developers, firms and institutions all over the world to be more successful in their markets through real estate licences.

Comment

Working...
      X